We are a church restart in Burnsville, MN, being transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is our intent to glorify God in our assembly as we encourage one another in the faith and share the message of Jesus with our community. We invite you to join with us as we seek to fulfill our mission as a church.
- We are located at 521 Crystal Lake Road W. Our main driveway is off 150th St., behind Kwik Trip. Follow the entrance drive until you reach the church building, where parking is clearly designated.
- Our building has two main sections: the A-Frame and the lower level. While you may enter through the A-Frame front entrance, most enter through the lower-level side door.
- Our auditorium is located on the lower level. You will be greeted by someone at the door who can provide information relating to classrooms and the service.
- We are fairly diverse in our dress.
- Business casual is common on Sunday mornings. You will likely find suits and ties, dresses, jeans, t-shirts, and Vikings jerseys.
- Separate Bible classes are available for children and Adults.
- The Adult Bible class gathers in the auditorium. To help find the room assignments for the children's classes, please ask a greeter upon arrival.
- Current Class: What Christians Believe
- We welcome you to join us for our morning worship service. Upon arrival, an usher will provide you with a connection card. If you choose to fill it out, please know that we will keep your contact information confidential, and will only interact according to your interest level.
- Our morning worship service includes singing, prayer, giving, and preaching. We seek to glorify God and edify the saints in these gatherings.
- We encourage you to bring your Bible to these services, if you have one. If not, we are happy to provide one for you. We generally use either the English Standard Version or the New American Standard Bible, though you will be able to follow along if you bring a different version.
- An order of service is provided in the bulletin, so that you can follow along with ease.
- Current Sermon Series: Knowing Jesus in The Gospel of Mark